BBC Talk Portuguese for beginners of Portuguese
A bestselling course for absolute beginners, Talk Portuguese has been consistently popular with both those learning at home and in a class, as well as with language tutors. It provides you with a clear, simple and successful way of learning and gives you the best grounding in the basics of Portuguese.
Talk encourages you to make genuine progress and promotes a real sense of achievement. The key to its effectiveness lies in its popular structure and systematic approach. This multi-media course is suitable for you if you want to learn for work, for fun or in order to prepare for a first qualification.
BBC Talk Portuguese Course Components:
BBC Talk Course Book
- Step by step, ten units present the main language of the course
- Opportunities for involvement and interaction at every stage and regular progress checks make learning simple and enjoyable
- 128-page course book
BBC Talk Audio
- Authentic Portuguese dialogues allow you to hear the language as it is actually spoken
- Closely linked to the course book, the audio allows you to develop your listening and speaking skills, giving you confidence to use the language you learn
- 2 x 60-minute CDs (available as part of the language pack, which also contains the course book)
- Suitable for absolute beginners in Portuguese
- Builds key functional Portuguese vocabulary
- Authentic audio material in Portuguese