Check items to add to the cart or select all
Il mistero di Veronica - Cinzia Medaglia
Italian Easy Reader: Il mistero di Veronica - Cinzia Medaglia
Italian Easy Reader, 96 page fully-illustrated book + audio CD. Level B1 (Common European Framework of Reference for Languages)
Beautifully designed and illustrated easy reader complete with grammar and comprehension exercises. The text includes an introduction in accessible Italian containing interesting facts that place the story into context as well as a glossary at the bottom of the page which explains difficult terms. The audio CD contains both a complete reading of the text by a professional narrator and a set of pronunciation exercises. The combined package of book and CD work brilliantly together to create a wonderful, captivating learning resource for intermediate level learners of Italian.
Il mistero di Veronica by Cinzia Medaglia - Summary
Veronica and Massimo love each other, despite the fact that they are very different: she is a business woman and he is an artist. But when Massimo asks her to marry him, Veronica leaves him. Massimo, who cannot let go of what has happened, decides to investigate the mysterious past of the young girl. A passionate story, veiled in mystery, which guides the reader across northern Italy from the metropolis of Milan to the Ligurian Riviera.
Veronica e Massimo sono molto diversi: lei una donna d'affari, lui un artista. Eppure si incontrano e si amano. Quando però Massimo le chiede di sposarlo, Veronica lo lascia. Lui, che comunque non vuole rassegnarsi ed ha la sensazione che Veronica gli nasconda qualcosa, comincia a indagare sul misterioso passato di lei… Una storia appassionante e velata di mistero, un’avventura che accompagnerà il lettore attraverso il nord Italia, dalla metropoli di Milano alla riviera ligure.
- Fun immersive, way to learn Italian through engaging stories
- Suitable for adolescent and adult learners of Italian
- The accompanying audio CD to this Italian Easy Reader includes the narrated unabridged text, pronunciation and listening exercises
- Grammar and comprehension activities throughout the text in the book reinforce learning
- Annotations in Italian underneath the text in the book help to explain difficult phrases
- The Italian introduction contains interesting facts which put the story into context
- The convenient format easily allows intermediate level learners to access the Italian language
- Handy-sized book--great for learning on the move
Listen to an audio sample
You may also be interested in the following product(s).
Please note: you'll need to add each of the following products to your basket individually.
|Book Genre||Fiction, Romance|
|Book Format||Graded Reader/Easy Reader, Full Colour, Illustrated, Unabridged|
|Number of pages||96|
|Media Type||Book + CD|