Ascoltare e leggere: Lessico famigliare - Cinzia Medaglia
Workbook to complement print and audio editions of Natalia Ginzburg's 'Lessico famigliare'. Intermediate level (B1/B2).
Approach the classics of 20th-21st century Italian literature with confidence and ease with the help of these complementary workbooks for intermediate students of Italian. Analyse works by Levi, Ammaniti, Ginzburg and Baricco. Learn about the author with biographical information and contextual notes on the historical, geographical and artistic background to the text. The workbooks provide a useful summary of each chapter and offer a variety of comprehension exercises. A strong focus is also placed on the development of linguistic skills and lexical knowledge, with frequent exercises designed to broaden students' vocabulary (etymology, suffixes, synonyms and antonyms etc.) and to practise use of the language (writing a review, describing plot line, etc.).
- summaries of every chapter, with recap, complementary and supplementary activities
- biography, art, history and geography fact sheets
- substantial vocabulary work: esercises on word formation and origin, suffixes, opposites, synonyms, word families
- language skills worksheets: i.e. writing a review, writing a plot summary, organizing a blog
- for self-study or class use
The workbooks are ideal companions to any print or audio edition of the literary texts.