Barron's Spanish - English Dictionary by Margaret Cop
Includes a FREE downloadable bilingual electronic dictionary!
This book features 100,000 entries with translations, and makes an ideal reference book for schools, libraries, businesses, and the home bookshelf. Yet its manageable size and reasonable price also make it a practical learning tool for students taking a Spanish language course. It features:
- Two full-length sections: English to Spanish and Spanish to English
- English translations of all Spanish entries
- Headwords printed in a second colour for easy reference with translations, parts of speech, and pronunciation guide printed in black
- Exemplary phrases using headwords in standard contexts
- Separate bilingual lists for numerals, phonetics symbols, abbreviations, and geographical names
- Free downloadable bilingual electronic dictionary available for downloading on your PC, the Kindle e-reader, and nearly all PDAs and smartphones
This all-inclusive dictionary also features full-colour atlas-style maps, a concise grammar guide, a regular verb conjugation list, and many more language learning aids. Here is a complete and up-to-date bilingual dictionary for libraries, schools, and the home. It can also serve as a helpful take-along book for international travellers.