Descubre: El deporte (A2) - Marisa de Prada
Covering CEFR level A2, 'El deporte' will introduce learners to different sports and associated stars in the Spanish-speaking world.
Adopting a magazine-style format, this book comprises eight units in total, each of which explores a different sporting activity.
Furthermore, each unit features the following:
- Specific vocabulary presented in a clear and attractive manner, to aid understanding.
- Stimulating texts which incorporate reading comprehension activities (which will help students prepare for the DELE exam).
- Original interviews with renowned sports legends and heroes.
- A visual glossary (at the end of each unit) which includes the most important words relating to the particular theme being covered.
- 'El deporte' can either be used in the classroom or at home for self-study purposes.
The 'Descubre' collection presents an innovative series of graded readers for adolescents and adults.
Focusing on fashion, sport and gastronomy respectively, the three books in this collection will enable learners to discover the true pleasure of reading in Spanish.
Adopting a magazine-style format, these resources present an array of varied documents (explanatory and descriptive texts, interviews, etc.) that will allow students to delve into Spanish and Latin American culture whilst at the same time improving their reading skills and overall level of Spanish.
These readers are graded at level A2 of the CEFR.