Colloquial Spanish 2 - The Next Step in Language Learning
By Untza Otaola Alday
Updated for 2015 - now with audio download!
Do you know Spanish already and want to go a stage further? If you're planning a visit to Spain, need to brush up your Spanish for work, or are simply doing a course, Colloquial Spanish 2 is the ideal way to refresh your knowledge of the language and to extend your skills.
Colloquial Spanish 2 is designed to help those involved in self-study, and structured to give you the opportunity to listen to and read lots of modern, everyday Spanish. It has been developed to work systematically on reinforcing and extending your grasp of Spanish grammar and vocabulary.
Key features of Colloquial Spanish 2 include:
- Revision material to help consolidate and build up your basics
- A wide range of contemporary authentic documents, both written and audio
- Lots of spoken and written exercises in each unit
- Highlighted key structures and phrases, a Grammar reference and detailed answer keys
- A broad range of everyday situations, focusing on mainland Spain.
Audio material to accompany the course is available to download free in MP3 format here or from www.routledge.com/cw/colloquials. Recorded by native speakers, the audio material features the dialogues and texts from the book and will help develop your listening and pronunciation skills.