Complete Turkish Beginner to Intermediate Course - Learn to read, write, speak and understand a new language with Teach Yourself by Asuman Çelen Pollard and David Pollard
Complete Turkish is a comprehensive book and audio language course that takes you from beginner to intermediate level.
The new edition of this successful course has been fully revised and is packed with new learning features to give you the language, practice and skills to communicate with confidence.
- Maps from A1 to B2 of the Common European Framework of Reference (CEFR) for languages
- 16 learning units plus grammar and word glossaries
- Discovery Method - figure out rules and patterns to make the language stick
- Teaches the key skills - reading, writing, listening and speaking
- Learn to learn - tips and skills on how to be a better language learner
- Culture notes - learn about the people and places of Turkey
- Outcomes-based learning - focus your studies with clear aims
- Authentic listening activities - everyday conversations give you a flavour of real spoken Turkish
- Test Yourself - see and track your own progress
In this pack you'll get a book and audio learning material available on the Teach Yourself website here.
Rely on Teach Yourself, trusted by language learners for over 75 years.
Complete Turkish Beginner to Intermediate Course: Learn to read, write, speak and understand a new language with Teach Yourself - About the Author
Asuman Çelen Pollard was born in Turkey where she spent many years teaching both English and Turkish as a foreign language. She now teaches Turkish at the University of Birmingham and is the author of many Turkish self-study books.
After teaching English as a Foreign Language in Switzerland, Bulgaria and Turkey, David Pollard became a computer analyst-programmer and spent a decade developing educational software. He now works in medical education.