German Grammar Drills, Third Edition by Ed Swick
Get on the Fast Track to Mastering the German Grammar System!
Confident use of grammar is an essential foundation for learning German. German Grammar Drills will help you lay this foundation through clear explanations and rigorous practice. Your language skills will be strengthened as you become more fluent in your use of the correct tenses and verb forms. Inside you will find:
- More than 200 exercises, covering all aspects of the German grammar system
- Numerous examples that demonstrate correct grammar usage
- Review exercises to reinforce your understanding
- An answer key to give you clear explanations of every concept
German Grammar Drills is the bestselling source of practical advance that you can use either in conjunction with a course or as a self-learning tool. You’ll become less intimidated by all aspects of grammar and, instead, more confident in your German writing and speaking skills.
- Determining the gender of words
- Accusative-dative prepositions
- Der words and ein words
- Relative pronouns
- Infinitive clauses
- Comparatives and superlatives
- Word order
- and more
German Grammar Drills, Third Edition - About the Author
Ed Swick has taught German for thirty years. He is the author of Practice Makes Perfect: Complete German Grammar and many other language references and handbooks.