Get Started in Italian Book/CD Pack: A Teach Yourself Guide by Vittoria Bowles
If you are an absolute beginner or simply looking for a solid foundation to your language studies for school, work or travel, this engaging course will help get you on your way to speaking, writing, reading and understanding Italian in no time.
Through an engaging story line, clear language presentations, and extensive practice and review, you will pick up the Italian you need to communicate naturally in everyday situations - from shopping and travelling to food and daily life.
Engaging with our interactive Discovery Method, you'll absorb language rules faster, remember what you learn easily, and put your Italian into use with confidence.
Get Started in Beginner's Italian has a learner-centered approach that incorporates the following features:
- Outcomes-based approach - focus your learning with clear goals
- Discovery method -- figure out rules and patterns for yourself to aid in understanding and language recall
- 10 easy-to navigate units + review units - be in control of your learning.
- Self-check and Test Yourself - see and assess your own progress
- Personalization - use the language in real situations
About the Author
Vittoria Bowles taught Italian at the University of Brighton, where she was principal lecturer. She developed many courses including one for English-speaking students to attend Italian universities which won the Unilever prize for innovation.