Get Started in Spanish Book/CD Pack: Teach Yourself by Juan Kattan-Ibarra and Angela Hawkins
If you are an absolute beginner or simply looking for a solid foundation to your language studies for school, work or travel, this engaging course will help get you on your way to speaking, writing, reading and understanding Spanish in no time
Through an engaging story line, clear language presentations, and extensive practice and review, you will pick up the Spanish you need to communicate naturally in everyday situations - from shopping and travelling to food and daily life.
Engaging with our interactive Discovery Method, you'll absorb language rules faster, remember what you learn easily, and put your Spanish into use with confidence.
Get Started in Beginner's Spanish has a learner-centered approach that incorporates the following features:
- Outcomes-based approach - focus your learning with clear goals
- Discovery method -- figure out rules and patterns for yourself to aid in understanding and language recall
- 10 easy-to navigate units + review units - be in control of your learning.
- Self-check and Test Yourself - see and assess your own progress
- Personalization - use the language in real situations