Il ladro di bambini / Io non ho paura - Film Workbook by A.Serio, E. Meloni.
Educational activities for Italian learners. Intermediate - advanced level (B2-C1)
Cinema Italia is a series on Italian cinema for students of all levels. Each booklet presents two films sharing the same or similar topics.
This first volume presents the world through children’s eyes thanks to two successful films of important directors Gabriele Salvatores and Gianni Amelio.
The Cinema Italia series:
- aims at developing student's language skills and vocabulary, through the analysis of Italian films of our great classical and contemporary repertoire.
- presents three sections for each film: before, during and after the viewing.
- offers a wide range of comprehension, listening and writing activities also covering socio-cultural aspects.
- offers further educational material, to deepen and expand the themes of the films.
- includes the key to the activities, often with exhaustive comments on the film, in order to facilitate self-learning.