Italian Grammar Drills, Third Edition by Paola Nanni-Tate
Get on the Fast Track to Mastering the Italian Grammar System!
Confident use of grammar is an essential foundation for learning Italian. Italian Grammar Drills will help you lay this foundation through clear explanations and rigorous practice. Your language skills will be strengthened as you become more fluent in your use of the correct tenses and verb forms.
Inside you will find:
- More than 200 exercises, covering all aspects of the Italian grammar system
- Numerous examples that demonstrate correct grammar usage
- Review exercises to reinforce your understanding
- An answer key to give you clear explanations of every concept
Italian Grammar Drills is the bestselling source of practical advance that you can use either in conjunction with a course or as a self-learning tool. You’ll become less intimidated by all aspects of grammar and, instead, more confident in your Italian writing and speaking skills.
- Adjectives and adverbs
- Comparatives and superlative
- Present tense versus past tense
- Passive voice
- Verbal expressions and constructions
- and more
Italian Grammar Drills, Third Edition - About the Author
Paola Nanni-Tate teaches Italian at The Ohio State University and is the author of Italian Verb Drills.