Keep Talking Brazilian Portuguese. Ten Days to Confidence by Sue Tyson-Ward and Ethel Pereira de Almeida Rowbotham
MP3 CD-ROM, Travel phrasebook, FREE downloadable full-colour coursebook
When going abroad do you want to:
- Communicate more accurately and precisely?
- Get to places other travellers don't?
- Do more than just 'get by'?
- Have fun and more authentic experiences?
...Then you need to Keep Talking!
Through 10 common scenarios plus culture and travel advice this advanced beginner level audio course will get you beyond the basics.
- Practise the most frequent words and expressions for common travel situations
- Progress in your understanding of naturally paced conversations
- Personalise the language with interactive role-plays
- Perfect your pronunciation and sound more natural
Teach Yourself Keep Talking in Brazilian Portuguese is aimed at Advanced Beginners of Swedish (A1 of the Common European Framework).
Keep Talking Brazilian Portuguese. Ten Days to Confidence - About the Author(s):
Sue Tyson-Ward has lived, worked and studied in Portugal, and has taught Portuguese for over 15 years. She is a widely published language course author and a keen promoter of all things relating to the Portuguese-speaking world.