Practice Makes Perfect: Complete German All-in-One by Ed Swick
Get six times the language-learning expertise for the price of one book!
More than two million students have turned to the Practice Makes Perfect series for a trusted guide to help build their language-learning skills. And, now this bestselling brand offers you all of the tools you need to improve your German in one value-packed workbook. Featuring six titles in one volume, Practice Makes Perfect: Complete German All-in-One provides a solid foundation of verbs, vocabulary and grammar, and conversational structures.
This one-stop resource includes thorough explanations that are reinforced by hundreds of hands-on practice exercises to help you build the skills you communicate in German with confidence. A comprehensive index makes it easy to reference all grammar explanations throughout the book. This comprehensive program also offers you extensive support through McGraw-Hill Education’s unique Language Lab app. You’ll find flashcards sets for all vocabulary lists throughout the book as well as audio recordings for audio conversation practice.
Practice Makes Perfect: Complete German All-in-One features:
- Six titles in one convenient volume: Complete German Grammar; German Conversation; German Verb Tenses; German Sentence Builder; German Pronouns and Prepositions; and German Vocabulary
- An integrated approach that allows you to study at your own level and develop language skills at your own pace
- Extensive digital support available via the McGraw-Hill Education Language Lab app
- Digital flashcards for all vocabulary lists throughout the book
- Streaming audio recordings for conversation practice
Practice Makes Perfect: Complete German All-in-One by Ed Swick - About the Author
Ed Swick has taught German for 30 years. He is the author of Practice Makes Perfect: German Vocabulary and Practice Makes Perfect: German Sentence Builder.