Practice Makes Perfect: French Conversation, Premium Second Edition (NTC Foreign Language) on by Eliane Kurbegov
Master conversation with this bestselling workbook for learners of French Practice Makes Perfect: French Conversation is the go-to guide for expanding your conversational fluency. Organized into 10 units, it presents realistic everyday dialogues, followed by helpful instruction on correct syntax and word usage, as well as lots of conversation-ready phrases. Each dialogue is also followed by a variety of exercises that give the opportunity to put new concepts into action and encourage you to construct your own personalized conversations.
THIS BOOK WILL HELP YOU TO:
- Engage in dialogues that illustrate practical conversations
- Expand your vocabulary · Understand new concepts with numerous realistic examples
- Build new conversation skills through extensive practice
THE BONUS APP THAT ACCCOMPANIES THIS BOOK PROVIDES:
- STREAMING AUDIO recordings of all 40 dialogues in the book
- SPEECH-BY-SPEECH presentation for clear understanding
- AUDIO ANSWER KEY for 30 dialogue-based exercises
- PROGRESS TRACKER to assess your progress
Practice Makes Perfect: French Conversation, Premium Second Edition (NTC Foreign Language) - About the Author
Eliane Kurbegov is a native speaker who has taught French at secondary and higher education levels for the past thirty years and is an experienced author of numerous French language-learning books.