Practice Makes Perfect: Italian Pronouns and Prepositions by Daniela Gobetti
Master Italian pronouns and prepositions quickly and easily.
The only way to build your skills in a second language is to practice, practice, practice. Following the successful Practice Makes Perfect approach, this book gives you clear explanations and all the tools you need to learn Italian pronouns and prepositions. A valuable resource for beginning- to intermediate-level Italian learners, Practice Makes Perfect: Italian Pronouns and Prepositions enables you to:
- Successfully grasp Italian pronoun and preposition usage
- Review and compare different types of pronouns and prepositions using easy-to-read tables
- Build your language skills with more than 100 exercises and an answer key
With the help of many everyday examples, this book takes the mystery out of pronouns and prepositions and gets you on your way to communicating in Italian with confidence! Topics covered include:
- Pronouns as subjects, direct objects, and indirect objects
- Pronouns in prepositional phrases
- Double, reflexive, and relative pronouns Interrogative, demonstrative, possessive, and indefinite pronouns
- Prepositions that indicate location, movement, direction, or time
- Prepositions and phrasal verbs
Practice Makes Perfect: Italian Pronouns and Prepositions - About the Author
Daniela Gobetti teaches Italian at the University of Michigan and is the author of Better Reading Italian.