Quicktionary 2 Premium
The Quicktionary 2 Premium (aso known as the SuperPen) is a hand-held text scanner and language translator.
Scan and Translate: The Quicktionary 2 Premium comes with over 30 downloadable language dictionaries - absolutely free! These enable users to scan full lines of text, receive instantaneous word-by-word translation and hear scanned English words pronounced aloud. By changing dictionaries as needed, users easily become fluent anywhere in the world. Integrated Text-to-Speech technology enables users to pronounce new English words with confidence. These and other Quicktionary 2 Premium Voice features have made this product the reading tool of choice for students and travellers alike.
Scan, Store and Transfer: This function enables users, on the go, to capture essential printed data anytime, anywhere. The product can store over 1,000 pages of printed text, to be transferred to a PC. Users working with their computer can scan printed text directly to an archive cursor point. Collected data can be transferred to any Windows based applications seamlessly.
Quicktionary 2 Premium - Dictionaries Available:
- English->Chinese Simplified
- English->Chinese Traditional
Quicktionary 2 Premium - Additional Features:
The following features are also included in the pen:
- Address Book - scan business cards and synchronize with a desktop or PDA address book such as Outlook.
- Table Builder - scan data in spreadsheet format and transfer directly in to MS Excel on a PC.
- Internet Links - scan URLs and transfer them directly into Internet Explorer favorites list.
Quicktionary 2 Premium - Features and Specifications:
- Memory Capacity: 6MB
- Voice: The product's built-in Text-to-Speech technology provides immediate word-by-word pronunciation of a scanned English word or full line of text.
- Pen Scanning Languages: English, French, German, Italian, Portuguese, Spanish, Finnish and Swedish.
- Pen and Desktop Interface Languages: English, French, German, Italian, Portuguese, Spanish, Swedish, Hebrew, Finnish, Korean and Chinese (Simplified).
- Size: ergonomic 6 inches x 1 ½ x 1, lightweight three ounces.
- Captures up to 1,000 pages of printed text.
- Built in Text-to-Speech technology pronounces scanned English words aloud.
- Recognizes 6-22 point font size text (bold, italic, underlined, inverted). Alternative input tools are included for entering words that you can't scan (e.g., street signs).
- Transfer data easily with USB to a PC.
- Optical Character Recognition at 97% (based on standard font and size average). Preference setting for numerical and inverted text recognition.
Quicktionary 2 Premium - System Requirements:
- Win 95/98/NT/2000/ME/XP/Vista/Windows 7
- CD-ROM Drive (for installing Desktop Application).
- Available USB communications port.
Quicktionary 2 Premium - Package Contents:
- Quicktionary 2 Premium
- Protective plastic carry case with Opticard
- Earphones for private listening
- CD containing desktop software, manual and dictionaries
- USB cable
- 2 AAA batteries
- Clip on plastic trainer