Schaum's Outline of French Grammar, Sixth Edition by Mary E. Coffman Crocker
Schaum's Outline of French Grammar, Sixth Edition delivers a comprehensive and efficient review of French grammar, with exercises, quick drills, and helpful verb charts. The sixth edition includes the latest usages and carefully explains challenging grammatical topics.
Study faster, learn better-and get top grades with Schaum's Outlines
Millions of students trust Schaum's Outlines to help them succeed in the classroom and on exams. Schaum's is the key to faster learning and higher grades in every subject. Each Outline presents all the essential course information in an easy-to-follow, topic-by-topic format. You also get hundreds of examples as well as practice exercises to test your skills.
Use Schaum's Outlines to:
- Brush up before tests
- Find answers fast
- Study quickly and more effectively
- Get the big picture without spending hours poring over lengthy textbooks
Fully compatible with your classroom text, Schaum's highlights all the important facts you need to know. Use Schaum's to shorten your study time and get your best test scores!
This Schaum's Outline gives you:
- More than 4,000 test items so you can practice your grammar skills
- Easy-to-use verb charts and grammatical index
- The latest developments in the grammar of spoken and written contemporary French
- Nouns and Articles
- Adjectives and Adverbs
- Numbers, Dates, and Time
- Interrogative Words and Constructions
- Negative Words and Constructions
- Special Meanings of Certain Verbs
Schaum's Outline of French Grammar, Sixth Edition - About the Author
Mary E. Coffman Crocker is a French editor and consultant