Spazio Italia 3: Manuale + Eserciziario + DVD-Rom (B1) by Maria Gloria Tommasini and Mimma Flavia Diaco
• Spazio Italia is an Italian course for adult and young adult foreigners aimed at enabling learners to acquire communicative skills which will allow them to interact with native speakers in different contexts.
• The focus is on the spoken language, as well as on the development of written production and comprehension skills.
• The course has been designed for foreign students of all nationalities including those whose mother tongue is typologically remote from the Italian language.
• Authentic videos show real examples of the main socio-cultural aspects of everyday language.
The course book is divided into four volumes (A1, A2, B1, B2). Each volume comprises a coursebook, workbook and a DVD-ROM and contains:
• a manual divided into 10 units and two sections containing TESTS designed along the lines of the Italian Certification bodies;
• a workbook mirroring the structure of the manual and including a glossary;
• a brief easy reader model story.
The DVD-ROM includes:
• audio tracks of the manual and of the exercises;
• the keys to the exercises;
• related videos and activities;
• a visual glossary.