Keep Talking Spanish. Ten Days to Confidence by Angela Howkins and Juan Kattán-Ibarra
MP3 CD-ROM, Travel phrasebook, FREE downloadable full-colour coursebook
When going abroad do you want to:
- Communicate more accurately and precisely?
- Get to places other travellers don't?
- Do more than just 'get by'?
- Have fun and more authentic experiences?
...Then you need to Keep Talking!
Through 10 common scenarios plus culture and travel advice this advanced beginner level audio course will get you beyond the basics.
- Practise the most frequent words and expressions for common travel situations
- Progress in your understanding of naturally paced conversations
- Personalise the language with interactive role-plays
- Perfect your pronunciation and sound more natural
Teach Yourself Keep Talking in Spanish is aimed at Advanced Beginners of Spanish (A1 of the Common European Framework).
Keep Talking Spanish. Ten Days to Confidence - About the Author(s):
Angela Howkins, former lecturer in Spanish at Dundee College, has taught students at all levels. Juan Kattán-Ibarra holds degrees in foreign-language teaching from universities on three continents. He taught Spanish at Ealing College and Shell International and was an examiner for the University of London School Examinations Board and is the author of best-selling Spanish courses. He now lives and works in Chile.
NB This course is the follow-on course to Teach Yourself Get Talking in Spanish.