The Ultimate Spanish 101: Complete First-Year Course by Ronni Gordon
Learn to read, write, and speak Spanish with this comprehensive Spanish language program
With a combination of course book and online support, Ultimate Spanish 101 provides a thoroughly contemporary program for students looking to master the fundamentals of reading, writing, and speaking the Spanish language. Organized into 16 chapters for 16 weeks of study, Ultimate Spanish 101 gives you a solid grounding in the basics needed for first year conversational and written language proficiency.
The book is packed with short dialogues, practice exercises, and grammar summaries. Extensive materials, available online and via the unique McGraw-Hill Education Language Lab app, provide you with additional support to help reinforce your studies.
Ultimate Spanish 101 features:
- Short dialogues presenting new vocabulary and grammatical structures in context
- Grammar summaries providing clear explanations of how the Spanish language functions
- Numerous exercises ensuring grammar and vocabulary are mastered through practical situations
- Flashcards for all the vocabulary in the book, with audio for pronunciation help
- Audio recordings, exercises, and drills to help you hone your Spanish speaking skills
- Spanish-English and English-Spanish Digital Glossary for convenient quick reference
- Diagnostic tests to assess your progress, and more