Learn Japanese - Instantly.
No books. No writing. No memorizing.
Join the millions of people worldwide who have learned a new language with the Michel Thomas Method.
"The nearest thing to painless learning" - The Times
- Guaranteed success. Speak and understand Japanese perfectly
- Incredible progress. Learn Japanese effortlessly
- Absolute confidence. Unleash your natural learning style without trying
Stress-free audio learning
Michel Thomas teaches you Japanese through your own language, so there's no stress, and no anxiety. He builds it up, step by step, and you don't move on until you've absorbed and understood the previous point. And, as Michel Thomas said, 'What you understand, you know; and what you know, you don't forget.' With parallels to the way you learned your own language, you'll learn Japanese in 'real-time' conditions. There is no need to stop for homework, additional exercises or vocabulary memorization.
Why it Works:
Learn the Japanese language the way you learned your own
You learned your own language naturally and enjoyably: now you can learn Japanese in the same way. You'll stick with it because you'll love it. Use the unique method perfected over fifty years by the celebrated psychologist and linguist Michel Thomas.
This method works with your brain, helping you to build up your Japanese in manageable, enjoyable steps by thinking out the answers for yourself. You learn through listening and speaking without the pressure of writing or memorizing. You pick up the language naturally and unforgettably.
Don't be tied to chunky books or your computer, Michel Thomas Method audio courses let you learn whenever you want: at home, in your car, or on the move with your MP3 player.
What's in the Course?
- 12 hours of audio on CD
- NEW: visual learning review for PC or Mac
- NEW: over 2 hours of extra vocabulary help
- NEW: interactive exercises to check your progress
How Does it Work?
- Listen: collect words effortlessly by listening
- Connect: create your own mental tool kit by understanding how words fit together
- Speak: put the words back together to build sentences, naturally
About the Author
Helen Gilhooly has lived and worked in Japan, and has a Postgraduate Certificate in Education (PGCE) and a Master's degree (MA) in Japanese. She is a university teacher trainer, language materials writer, and senior director at a specialist language college in the UK.