Wort für Wort Fifth Edition: New Advanced German Vocabulary by Paul Stocker
Brand new edition of Hodder Education's hugely popular vocabulary book for advanced learners of German language and culture. Organised by topic, the words and phrases are presented in clear, manageable sections to support students studying advanced level languages.
Wort für Wort Fifth Edition New features:
- New entries for technology topics and updates with the latest words, phrases and idioms, such as 'swine flu' and 'credit crunch'
- All topics covered are matched to the latest exam specifications
- Updated lists of current web addresses to ensure students have the latest information at their fingertips
- Lists of synonyms have been included to increase students’ repertoire.
Wort für Wort Fifth Edition Key features:
- Comprehensive coverage of key vocabulary
- Words and phrases in thematic sections – including Everyday life, Health, Sport, Education, and many more
- Vocabulary organised in a clear, easy-to-use structure, with clear distinction between levels of difficulty from AS to A2 level.
- Entirely revised in line with the latest A Level specifications so you can be sure it covers the vocabulary you need
- Vocabulary is based around specification topics to help you apply this vocabulary in written and oral exams
- Author is an experienced examiner and teacher who knows what is required for examination success
- Up-to-date vocabulary and idioms are included - for example phrases concerning the latest developments in communications and technology
Wort für Wort Fifth Edition Table of Contents:
Ich meine …
Sport und Freizeit
Medien und Kommunikationen
Erziehung und Ausbildung
Wirtschaft und Geschäft
Technik und Forschung
Welches Wort soll ich wählen?
About the Author(s):
Paul Stocker is an experienced teacher of German and has written a number of books and language courses.