AT LAST, AN EFFECTIVE, FUN AND GREAT VALUE ALTERNATIVE TO PART-TIME COURSES
Want to do an evening class but can't find the time?
Put off by the cost of part-time courses?
Looking for a course that takes you deep into the subject you love?
Your Evening Class is a brand new, in-depth course package, designed to suit your lifestyle without emptying your wallet. Its unique teaching method will give you an in-depth understanding of the French you need, at a time and pace that suit you.
30 structured lessons in ten workbooks for you to follow at your own pace.
Our unique audioteach method features the voice of a real tutor, Bernard Grosz. He will guide you through your course over 10 hours of audio material, giving you tips and advice based on his many years of teaching experience and helping you to avoid common mistakes and pitfalls.
Your French course also contains real-time lessons so you can hear fellow students' questions and responses and learn from their progress. Francophonie sections give you essential vocabulary for travelling across the French-speaking world.
Exclusive access to a dynamic online community of fellow learners, with additional exercises and answers to common questions.
A year's worth of learning for less than the price of a term at a college.
Be inspired and make the most of your free time.
This pack contains:
- 10 workbooks of three lessons each
- 10 CDs of audio material
- A 176-page paperback of essential reference material - glossaries, transcripts, language summaries, vocabulary and answers to the exercises.
- Your password for exclusive access to a bespoke online community.
- Economical: A year's worth of classes for less than the price of one term and you're more likely to get your money's worth as you're doing it when it's convenient for you.
- Convenient: You're way too busy to be tied down once a week, on a prescribed day, at a prescribed time.
- Time-saving: The course will also take you far less time than a formal course, as you don't have to travel and you can learn in smaller chunks to suit your lifestyle.
- High success rate: You can go down the pub, look after the kids at short notice and still do your course when it's more convenient. Your personal tutor will motivate you throughout the course.
- Community: Extend your knowledge and meet other learners online.
Table of Contents:
- Hello! Meeting and Greeting
- Myself and Others
- Shopping - In the Street and Online
- Family Life
- Eating and Drinking
- Here and There - Directions
- Travel and Holidays
- Rooms and Reservations
- Your Health
- Tastes and Colours
About the Author(s):
Bernard Grosz is Teaching & Learning Manager at the Brasshouse Language Centre in Birmingham and a widely published author.
Adults wanting a total evening-class package for learning French but who can't commit to the weekly classes.
"...it's a bargain ... a great way to learn the language without having to attend classes ... It really has been a revelation to discover that learning a language can be so flexible and such fun ... there is no better way to finally get stuck in and learn."
Lancashire Evening Post