Collins Italian Dictionary (Collins Complete and Unabridged), Third edition
This is the ideal dictionary for learners of Italian. It contains up-to-date vocabulary, culture notes on Italian culture, and web addresses for further research. What’s more, the Language in Use and Banking & Finance supplements make this the ideal dictionary for people learning Italian for both business and for pleasure.
This third edition of the acclaimed Collins Italian Dictionary uses the multi-million word language database, the Collins Corpus, to ensure that the user has the most complete and accurate picture of real language available today.
- This edition includes the latest vocabulary from a wide range of fields, with special features about life and culture in Italy.
- The clear, easy to read layout with special treatment of complex words ensures the user finds the right translation quickly and easily.
- The helpful Language in Use supplement gives real-life examples of how Italian is used in a variety of contexts, including letters, e-mails and text messages.
- New to this edition is a Business & Finance supplement, ideal for those who need to use Italian for work.
- This edition includes web addresses, giving further information about culture and life in Italy.