Colloquial Portuguese of Brazil 2 - The Next Step in Language Learning
By Esmenia Osborne, Barbara Mcintyre
Updated for 2015 - now with audio download!
Do you know Portuguese of Brazil already and want to go a stage further? If you're planning a visit to Brazil, need to brush up your Portuguese for work, or are simply doing a course, Colloquial Portuguese of Brazil 2 is the ideal way to refresh your knowledge of the language and to extend your skills.
Colloquial Portuguese of Brazil 2 is designed to help those involved in self-study, and structured to give you the opportunity to listen to and read lots of modern, everyday Portuguese of Brazil. It has been developed to work systematically on reinforcing and extending your grasp of Portuguese of Brazil grammar and vocabulary.
Key features of Colloquial Portuguese of Brazil 2 include:
- Revision material to help consolidate and build up your basics
- A wide range of contemporary authentic documents, both written and audio
- Lots of spoken and written exercises in each unit
- Highlighted key structures and phrases, a Grammar reference and detailed answer keys
- A broad range of situations, focusing on day to day life in Brazil.
Audio material to accompany the course is available to download free in MP3 format here or from www.routledge.com/cw/colloquials. Recorded by native speakers, the audio material features the dialogues and texts from the book and will help develop your listening and pronunciation skills.