Complete English as a Foreign Language Beginner to Intermediate Course
Learn to read, write, speak and understand a new language with Teach Yourself - (Book and audio support) - By Sandra Stevens
Discover a new and effective way to learn English as a Foreign Language. With 10 units covering the four key skills of reading, writing, speaking and listening, this best-selling course comprises a book and audio support which is easy to download to your computer or MP3 player.
Complete English as a Foreign Language is a comprehensive book and audio language course that takes you from beginner to intermediate level.
The new edition of this successful course has been fully revised and is packed with new learning features to give you the language, practice and skills to communicate with confidence.
- Maps from A1 to B1 of the Common European Framework of Reference (CEFR) for languages
- Teaches British English with American English alternatives
- Authentic listening activities - everyday conversations give you a flavour of real British and American English voices
- 10 learning units plus grammar reference and A-Z word glossary
- Discovery Method - figure out rules and patterns to make the language stick
- Teaches the key skills - reading, writing, listening and speaking
- Learn to learn - tips and skills on how to be a better language learner
- Culture notes - learn about the people and places of the English-speaking world
- Outcomes-based learning - focus your studies with clear aims
- Test Yourself - see and track your own progress
In this pack you'll get a 347-page book and an MP3 CD of audio learning material (160 minutes).
Rely on Teach Yourself, trusted by language learners for over 75 years.
Complete English as a Foreign Language Beginner to Intermediate Course - (Book and audio support) Learn to read, write, speak and understand a new language with Teach Yourself - About the Author
Sandra Stevens has been an EFL teacher for 30 years. She's worked around the world including for the British Council. She is the University of Cambridge Joint Chief Assessor for the Certificate in English Language Teaching (CELTA).