Easy Japanese Step-by-Step Third Edition - Gene Nishi
Practice Makes Perfect: Basic Japanese, Premium Second Edition by Eriko Sato
Build your knowledge of Japanese one step at a time!
Learning how to speak Japanese is easy with this accessible guide. Using a clear, step-by-step approach, Easy Japanese: Step-by-Step teaches you how to construct simple as well as complex Japanese sentences. This updated edition includes audio recordings, available online and via app, that provide you with helpful pronunciation guidance. In addition to the recordings, an array of innovative features such as flow charts and flashcards make this method the easiest, most efficient way for you to learn to speak and read formal Japanese―the Japanese spoken by educated adults both socially and professionally.
Easy Japanese Step-by-Step features:
- New: extensive audio recordings and flashcards, available via the McGraw-Hill Education Language Lab app
- A building-block approach based on five sentence patterns
- Flow charts to simplify verb conjugations and derivations
- Kanji and kana characters vertically aligned with romaji accent symbols
- Key points compared with English to make understanding concepts easier