Easy Arabic Reader: A Three-Part Text for Beginning Student by Jane Wightwick and Mahmoud Gaafar
Learn how to read in Arabic - instantly!
The Easy Arabic Reader is a unique, easy-to-follow course based on the premise that the best way to learn a language is to start reading it immediately!
Whether you're a brand-new beginner or an advanced-beginning learner, you will dive into the language with engaging readings that progress in difficulty to match your growing reading skills.
This process will allow you to rapidly build comprehension and confidence as you enjoy the stories.
- Build your comprehension of the Arabic language with readings of increasing difficulty
- Find out what unfamiliar words and phrases mean with the book's helpful glossary
- Discover the nuances of Arabic language and culture as well as the country's history through engaging texts
- Get a feel for authentic Arabic society with readings from contemporary literature
- Bonus online audio
Easy Arabic Reader - About the authors:
Jane Wightwick and Mahmoud Gaafar are experienced developers of foreign language learning books and recordings. They are also authors of several successful Arabic instruction titles..
Easy Arabic Reader - Table of contents:
- Part One: Jamal's Grand Tour Chapters 1-20 incl. 4 Review
- Part Two: Figures from Arab History Chapters 1-20 incl. 4 Review exercises
- Part Three: The Arab Imagination Adaptations of traditional stories with a modern slant.