Get Started in Greek Book/CD Pack: Teach Yourself by Aristarhos Matsukas
If you are an absolute beginner or simply looking for a solid foundation to your language studies for school, work or travel, this engaging course will help get you on your way to speaking, writing, reading and understanding Greek in no time.
Through culture notes, clear language presentations, and extensive practice and review, you will pick up the Korean you need to communicate naturally in everyday situations - from shopping and travelling to food and daily life.
Engaging with our interactive Discovery Method, you'll absorb language rules faster, remember what you learn easily, and put your Korean into use with confidence.
Get Started in Korean has a learner-centered approach that incorporates the following features:
- Outcomes-based approach - focus your learning with clear goals
- Learn to learn - tips and skills on how to be a better language learner
- Discovery method -- figure out rules and patterns for yourself to make the language stick
- Self-check andtest yourself - see and assess your own progress
- Personalization - use the language in real situations
Note that this pack includes a 2-colour book and an MP3 CD-Rom.
About the Author
Aristarhos Matsukas studied TEFL and Applied Linguistics in the US. He has taught Greek for over 20 years in New York, Athens and Berlin and is the author of nine language courses.