Get Started in Hindi Book/CD Pack: A Teach Yourself Guide by Dr Rupert Snell
If you are an absolute beginner or simply looking for a solid foundation to your language studies for school, work or travel, this engaging course will help get you on yourway to speaking, writing, reading and understanding Hindi in no time.
Through culture notes, clear language presentations, and extensive practice and review, you will pick up the Hindi you need to communicate naturally in everyday situations from shopping and travelling to food and daily life.
Engaging with our interactive Discovery Method, you'll absorb language rules faster, remember what you learn easily, and put your Hindi into use with confidence.
Get Started in Hindi has a learner-centered approach that incorporates the following features:
- Outcomes-based approach - focus your learning with clear goal
- Learn to learn - tips and skills on how to be a better language learner
- Discovery method -- figure out rules and patterns for yourself to make the language stick
- Self-check and test yourself - see and assess your own progress
- Personalization - use the language in real situations
Note that this pack includes a 2-colour book and an MP3 CD-Rom.
About the Author
Rupert Snell has been teaching and researching Hindi for 35 years, and is currently Director of the Hindi Urdu Flagship, University of Texas at Austin.