Get Started in Indonesian Book/CD Pack: Teach Yourself by Christopher Byrnes and Eva Nyimas
If you are an absolute beginner or simply looking for a solid foundation to your language studies for school, work or travel, this engaging course will help get you on your way to speaking, writing, reading and understanding Indonesian in no time.
Through culture notes, clear language presentations, and extensive practice and review, you will pick up the Indonesian you need to communicate naturally in everyday situations - from shopping and travelling to food and daily life.
Engaging with our interactive Discovery Method, you'll absorb language rules faster, remember what you learn easily, and put your Indonesian into use with confidence.
Get Started in Indonesian has a learner-centered approach that incorporates the following features:
- Outcomes-based approach - focus your learning with clear goals
- Learn to learn - tips and skills on how to be a better language learner
- Discovery method -- figure out rules and patterns for yourself to make the language stick
- Self-check and test yourself - see and assess your own progress
- Personalization - use the language in real situations
Note that this pack includes a 2-colour book and an MP3 CD-Rom.
About the Author
Christopher Byrnes is a qualified languages teacher who has taught all over the world. Eva Nyimas is a native speaker of several Indonesian languages and has taught standard Indonesian and English to children and adults.