Get Started in Korean Book/CD Pack: Teach Yourself by Jaehoon Yeon
If you are an absolute beginner or simply looking for a solid foundation to your Korean language studies for school, work or travel, this engaging course will help get you on your way to speaking, writing, reading and understanding Korean in no time.
Get Started in Beginner's Korean maps from A1 to A2 of the Common European Framework of Reference (CEFR) for Languages.
This pack includes a 2-colour book and an MP3 CD-Rom.
Through culture notes, clear language presentations, and extensive practice and review, you will pick up the Korean you need to communicate naturally in everyday situations - from shopping and travelling to food and daily life.
Engaging with our interactive Discovery Method, you'll absorb language rules faster, remember what you learn easily, and put your Korean into use with confidence.
Get Started in Beginner's Korean has a learner-centered approach that incorporates the following features:
- Outcomes-based approach - focus your learning with clear goals
- Learn to learn - tips and skills on how to be a better language learner
- Discovery method -- figure out rules and patterns for yourself to make the language stick
- Self-check and test yourself - see and assess your own progress
- Personalization - use the language in real situations
Rely on Teach Yourself, trusted by language learners for over 70 years.
Get Started in Korean Book/CD Pack: Teach Yourself - About the Author
Jaehoon Yeon is Professor of Korean Language and Linguistics at SOAS, University of London. He has been teaching Korean at SOAS since 1989.