Get Talking Portuguese in Ten Days (Teach Yourself Language) by Sue Tyson-Ward
MP3 CD-ROM, Travel phrasebook, FREE downloadable full-colour coursebook
When travelling, do you want to. . .
- journey off the English-speaking path?
- meet people and communicate easily?
- avoid misunderstandings and have fun?
...Then you need to Get Talking!
Through 10 common scenarios plus culture and travel advice, this beginner level audio course will give you the skills for understanding and the confidence to speak - in just 10 days.
Through our interactive Discovery Method, you'll:
- Practise the most frequent words and expressions for: greeting people, booking a hotel room, asking for directions, ordering food and more.
- Progress in your understanding of naturally paced conversations.
- Personalise the language with interactive role-plays
- Perfect your pronunciation and sound more natural.
You can download the audio files on this disc from your computer to your mp3 player or play it in an mp3 CD-ROM player.
Rely on Teach Yourself, trusted by language learners for over 70 years.
Get Talking Portuguese in Ten Days (Teach Yourself Language) - About the Author(s):
Sue Tyson-Ward has lived, worked and studied in Portugal, and has taught Portuguese for over 15 years. She is a widely published language course author and a keen promoter of all things relating to the Portuguese-speaking world.