I Love Russian Coursebook A1
«I love Russian» can be used for group or individual tuition not only for beginners but also for those wishing to revise select topics and language aspects. It has a clear structure and in accordance with communicative approach to language teaching, all grammar aspects are introduced through useful and up-to-date situations, encouraging the students to use their skills straight away. It's a dynamic textbook with clear explanations, thoughtful exercises and discussion inspiring texts.
- The book includes an introductory phonetic course and 14 lessons with 100-120 minutes of audio footage.
- A new vocabulary list is included at the end of every lesson, as well as homework exercises and self-study options.
- Every lesson ends with a section titled «Свобода слова» [freedom of speech], introducing topics for discussion to give students the opportunity to work on and develop their spoken production skills.
- You can find grammar reference tables, corresponding to the textbook content, at the end of the book.
- Exercises and texts in the textbook are not solely of linguistic significance: they provide the cultural context as well, introducing students to Russian history, music, literature, and traditions.
- Audio files can be played on smartphones, computers and other devices.