Keep Talking Arabic. Ten Days to Confidence by Jane Wightwick and Mahmoud Gaafar
MP3 CD-ROM, Travel phrasebook, FREE downloadable full-colour coursebook
When going abroad do you want to:
- Communicate more accurately and precisely?
- Get to places other travellers don't?
- Do more than just 'get by'?
- Have fun and more authentic experiences?
...Then you need to Keep Talking!
Through 10 common scenarios plus culture and travel advice this advanced beginner level audio course will get you beyond the basics.
- Practise the most frequent words and expressions for common travel situations
- Progress in your understanding of naturally paced conversations
- Personalise the language with interactive role-plays
- Perfect your pronunciation and sound more natural
Teach Yourself Keep Talking in Arabic is aimed at Advanced Beginners of Arabic (A1 of the Common European Framework).
Keep Talking Arabic. Ten Days to Confidence - About the Author(s):
Jane Wightwick teaches Arabic and is the author and publisher of Arabic courses. Mahmoud Gaafar worked for the United Nations and Radio Cairo. He now writes print, radio and TV resources for the Arabic-speaking world.
NB This course is the follow-on course to Teach Yourself Get Talking in Arabic.