Linguaphone - French Complete Course
Master the French Language with Linguaphone
No previous language experience is required with Linguaphone’s highly acclaimed French language course, which has helped thousands of people learn French to an advanced level.
Written by French language experts and using native speakers, our Complete French language course will give you a good grounding in the grammar, verb tenses and sentence structure needed to communicate effectively and confidently in French.
This popular course covers a mixture of social, travel and business scenarios and includes a wide range of course material to help you master the French language. Not only that, but you’ll develop an active vocabulary of over 2,000 French words.
What the Linguaphone advanced French language course includes:
- 12 audio CDs.
- 6 colour coursebooks – contain step by step instructions, clear illustrations, full grammatical explanations, oral and written exercises to put your knowledge to the test and regular assessments to help you track your progress.
- A Linguaphone carry case.
Language levels you will achieve:
What you’ll learn:
- Over 2,000 practical French phrases and sayings.
Sample topics covered:
- Sightseeing and asking for directions.
- Asking questions and ordering food and drink.
- Visiting the doctor.
Language Level: from A1 Complete Beginner to A2/B1 Independent User by the end of the course as defined by the Common European Framework of Reference for Languages (CEFR)