Linguaphone - Greek Complete Course
Master the Greek Language with Linguaphone
No previous language experience is required with Linguaphone’s highly acclaimed Greek language course, which has helped thousands of people learn Greek to an advanced level.
Written by Greek language experts and using native speakers, our Complete Greek language course will give you a good grounding in the grammar, verb tenses and sentence structure needed to communicate effectively and confidently in Greek.
This popular course covers a mixture of social, travel and business scenarios and includes a wide range of course material to help you master the Greek language. Not only that, but you’ll develop an active vocabulary of over 2,000 Greek words.
What the Linguaphone advanced Greek language course includes:
- 8 audio CDs.
- A 340 page handbook which provides step-by step lesson plans, full grammatical explanations and fun activities.
- A 348 page textbook – contains the printed and illustrated transcription of the CD Recordings.
- A 16 page Alphabet booklet – explains how to read and write the letters of the Greek alphabet
- A Study guide - contains full instructions of how to plan your study to get the most out of your course.
- A Linguaphone carry case.
Language levels you will achieve:
What you’ll learn:
- Over 2,000 practical Greek phrases and sayings.
Sample topics covered:
- Sightseeing and asking for directions.
- Asking questions and ordering food and drink.
- Visiting the doctor.
Language Level: from A1 Complete Beginner to A2/B1 Independent User by the end of the course as defined by the Common European Framework of Reference for Languages (CEFR)