Linguaphone - Portuguese Complete Course
Master the Portuguese Language with Linguaphone
No previous language experience is required with Linguaphone’s highly acclaimed Portuguese language course, which has helped thousands of people learn Portuguese to an advanced level.
Written by Portuguese language experts and using native speakers, our Complete Portuguese language course will give you a good grounding in the grammar, verb tenses and sentence structure needed to communicate effectively and confidently in Portuguese.
This popular course covers a mixture of social, travel and business scenarios and includes a wide range of course material to help you master the Portuguese language. Not only that, but you’ll develop an active vocabulary of over 2,000 Portuguese words.
What the Linguaphone advanced Portuguese language course includes:
- 8 audio CDs.
- A 392 page handbook which provides step-by step lesson plans, full grammatical explanations and fun activities.
- A 350 page textbook – contains the printed and illustrated transcription of the CD Recordings.
- A Study guide - contains full instructions of how to plan your study to get the most out of your course.
- A Linguaphone carry case.
Language levels you will achieve:
What you’ll learn:
- Over 2,000 practical Portuguese phrases and sayings.
Sample topics covered:
- Sightseeing and asking for directions.
- Asking questions and ordering food and drink.
- Visiting the doctor.
NB The Portuguese the learner will hear and learn on the course is European Portuguese.
Language Level: from A1 Complete Beginner to A2/B1 Independent User by the end of the course as defined by the Common European Framework of Reference for Languages (CEFR)