Linguaphone - Russian Complete Course
Master the Russian Language with Linguaphone
No previous language experience is required with Linguaphone’s highly acclaimed Russian language course, which has helped thousands of people learn Russian to an advanced level.
Written by Russian language experts and using native speakers, our Complete Russian language course will give you a good grounding in the grammar, verb tenses and sentence structure needed to communicate effectively and confidently in Russian.
This popular course covers a mixture of social, travel and business scenarios and includes a wide range of course material to help you master the Russian language. Not only that, but you’ll develop an active vocabulary of over 2,000 Russian words.
What the Linguaphone advanced Russian language course includes:
- 8 audio CDs.
- A 296 page handbook which provides step-by step lesson plans, full grammatical explanations and fun activities.
- A 172 page textbook – contains the printed and illustrated transcription of the CD Recordings.
- A 156 page Written Exercise book – for practising writing using the language taught in each lesson.
- A 184 page Oral Exercise book – with spoken exercises to improve your accent.
- A Study guide - contains full instructions of how to plan your study to get the most out of your course.
- A Linguaphone carry case.
Language levels you will achieve:
What you’ll learn:
- Over 2,000 practical Russian phrases and sayings.
Sample topics covered:
- Sightseeing and asking for directions.
- Asking questions and ordering food and drink.
- Visiting the doctor.
Language Level: from A1 Complete Beginner to A2/B1 Independent User by the end of the course as defined by the Common European Framework of Reference for Languages (CEFR)