Linguaphone - Swedish Complete Course
Master the Swedish Language with Linguaphone
No previous language experience is required with Linguaphone’s highly acclaimed Swedish language course, which has helped thousands of people learn Swedish to an advanced level.
Written by Swedish language experts and using native speakers, our Complete Swedish language course will give you a good grounding in the grammar, verb tenses and sentence structure needed to communicate effectively and confidently in Swedish.
This popular course covers a mixture of social, travel and business scenarios and includes a wide range of course material to help you master the Swedish language. Not only that, but you’ll develop an active vocabulary of over 2,000 Swedish words.
What the Linguaphone advanced Swedish language course includes:
- 9 audio CDs.
- A 228 page handbook which provides step-by step lesson plans, full grammatical explanations and fun activities.
- A 190 page textbook – contains the printed and illustrated transcription of the CD Recordings.
- A 222 page Written Exercise book – for practising writing using the language taught in each lesson.
- A 120 page Oral Exercise book – with spoken exercises to improve your accent and pronunciation.
- A Study guide - contains full instructions of how to plan your study to get the most out of your course.
- A Linguaphone carry case.
Language levels you will achieve:
What you’ll learn:
- Over 2,000 practical Swedish phrases and sayings.
Sample topics covered:
- Sightseeing and asking for directions.
- Asking questions and ordering food and drink.
- Visiting the doctor.
Language Level: from A1 Complete Beginner to A2/B1 Independent User by the end of the course as defined by the Common European Framework of Reference for Languages (CEFR)