Modern French Grammar Workbook, Second Edition
Modern French Grammar Workbook, second edition, is an innovative book of exercises and language tasks for all learners of French. The book is divided into two sections:
- section 1 provides exercises based on essential grammatical structures
- section 2 practises everyday functions (e.g. making introductions, apologizing, expressing needs).
A comprehensive answer key at the back of the book enables you to check your progress. Taking into account feedback from the first edition, this second edition now features:
- exercises graded on a 3-point scale according to their level of difficulty
- cross-referencing to the Modern French Grammar, Second Edition, for each and every exercise
- topical exercises that develop vocabulary.
Modern French Grammar Workbook is ideal for all learners of French: beginners, intermediate and advanced students. It can be used both independently and alongside the Modern French Grammar
Modern French Grammar Workbook Second Edition - About the Authors
Margaret Langis Director of Administration andIsabelle Perezis Teaching Fellow, both at the School of Management and Languages, Heriot-Watt University, Edinburgh.