Polish: An Essential Grammar, 2nd Edition
By Dana Bielec
Polish: An Essential Grammar is a user-friendly guide to all the important structures of this fascinating language. Presenting a fresh and accessible description of the language, this engaging grammar uses clear, jargon-free explanations and sets out the complexities of Polish in short, readable sections.
Key features include:
- a new chapter on studying an inflected language, including detailed analysis of a typical text
- comprehensive descriptions of the parts of speech covered
- information presented clearly and logically in table form
- a wealth of real-life examples
- nine clearly-presented appendices.
This grammar is an invaluable asset to anyone wishing to master the Polish language as it is spoken today. Two companion books, Basic Polish: A Grammar and Workbook and Intermediate Polish: A Grammar and Workbook, provide more detailed practice in the language.
About the Author(s)
Dana Bielec is an experienced multilingual language tutor with a specialist qualification in the teaching of dyslexic students.