Polish Tutor: Grammar and Vocabulary Workbook (Learn Polish with Teach Yourself): Advanced beginner to upper intermediate course (Language Tutors) by Joanna Michalak-Gray
Do you want to communicate easily and freely in Polish? By studying and practising Polish grammar you'll understand how the language really works and be able to speak Polish with clarity and ease. This Polish workbook offers a range of clear and effective learning features.
- Maps from A1 to B1 of the Common European Framework of Reference (CEFR) for languages
- 200 activities across a range of grammar and vocabulary points
- Introduces Polish script throughout
- Unique visual verb tenses timeline and infographics for extra context
- Personal tutor hints and tips
- help you to understand language rules and culture points
- Learn to learn section offers tips and advice on how to be a good language learner
25 short learning units each containing: -
- communication goals to guide your studies
- grammar explanations with embedded exercises
- vocabulary presentations and activities
- reading sections to consolidate your learning
Polish Tutor: Grammar and Vocabulary Workbook covers the grammar taught in Complete Polish: Teach Yourself (ISBN 9781444195286). Rely on Teach Yourself, trusted by language learners for over 75 years.
Polish Tutor: Grammar and Vocabulary Workbook (Learn Polish with Teach Yourself): Advanced beginner to upper intermediate course (Language Tutors)
Joanna Michalak-Gray has over 24 years of experience of teaching Polish in the UK, from GCSE to university level, at Suffolk New College, The British Council and Foreign and Commonwealth Office. She is also the author of Get Started in Polish and Speak Polish with confidence, and has co-authored Complete Polish: Teach Yourself.