Practice Makes Perfect: Advanced French Grammar, Second Edition by Véronique Mazet
Master French grammar through hands-on exercises and practice, practice, practice!
Practice Makes Perfect: Advanced French Grammar helps you take your French skills to the next level by targeting those key grammar points that may give you trouble. This reference/workbook guides you through each grammatical issue using concise, easy-to-understand language, helping you understand the nuances of the language and keeping you focused on achieving your goal of fluency.
Practice Makes Perfect: Advanced French Grammar puts you on the path to French-language mastery with:
- Example sentences that illustrate and clarify each grammatical point
- Dozens of exercises, increased in this new edition, that are suited to your learning style
- A detailed answer key for quick, easy progress checks
Master these tricky subjects:
- The use of "empty prepositions" in French
- The passe composé with être
- Translating -ing into French
- Reported speech after que
- Phony triggers of the subjunctive
- When and if sentences
- The use of definite articles
- The position of object pronouns
- and much more...
Practice Makes Perfect: Advanced French Grammar - About the Author
Veronique Mazet, PhD, (Austin, TX) is an adjunct professor of French at Austin Community College in Austin, Texas, and is the author of Correct Your French Blunders.