Practice Makes Perfect: Arabic Vocabulary by Jane Wightwick and Mahmoud Gaafar
Go beyond Marhaba and add thousands of words and expressions to your Arabic vocabulary
To communicate comfortably in Arabic, you need easy access to a variety of words and expressions. In Practice Makes Perfect: Arabic Vocabulary you get the tools you need to expand your lexicon and sharpen your speaking and writing skills. And how do you do this? PRACTICE, PRACTICE, PRACTICE!
Each chapter of this comprehensive book focuses on a theme, such as family, food, or travel, so you can build your language skills in a systematic manner. As you lay the foundation for a burgeoning vocabulary, you will be able to weave your way in and out of English and Arabic to gain the confidence you need to communicate with ease.
Practice Makes Perfect: Arabic Vocabulary offers you:
- Thousands of new words and expressions
- More than 250 fun exercises
- Handy cultural and social tips and an insight into Arab life
- An answer key to gauge your comprehension
With help from this book, you can easily communicate in Arabic about:
- Education, careers, and skills
- Vacations and adventures
- Culture, society, and traditions
- Cooking and recipes
- Your neighborhood and home
- Your family and friends
- Environmental issues
- Crime, justice, and politics . . . and much more
Practice Makes Perfect Arabic Pronouns and Prepositions - About the Author(s)
Jane Wightwick and Mahmoud Gaafar are experienced language instructors, authors, and developers of language learning materials.