Practice Makes Perfect: Basic Spanish, Premium Third Edition by Dorothy Richmond
Build a solid foundation in Spanish with this bestselling workbook―now enhanced with comprehensive digital support!
Learning Spanish is easy with this accessible guide. Presented in manageable, bite-sized lessons and engaging exercises, Practice Makes Perfect: Basic Spanish helps you quickly assimilate the basics of the language. Each unit is three pages in length, which you can expect to complete in 10 to 15 minutes. The 50 units cover all aspects of grammar and basic vocabulary.
This Premium third edition is supported by extensive audio recordings, streaming via the unique McGraw-Hill Language Lab app. The recordings will help you improve your speaking and listening skills by following the model of native Spanish speakers.
Practice Makes Perfect: Basic Spanish features:
- An accessible format with simple grammar reviews, clear examples, and engaging exercises
- A wide variety of exercises to help you develop your new language skills
- Sets of flashcards for all the Vocabulary lists
- An answer key for all exercises in the book
- Audio recordings for exercise answers in Spanish
- A record and replay function that lets you compare yourself to native speakers
- Audio recordings for all Spanish reading passages available via the McGraw-Hill Education Language Lab app
Practice Makes Perfect: Basic Spanish, Premium Third Edition - About the Author
Dorothy Richmond is an experienced teacher of Spanish and the best-selling author of Practice Makes Perfect: Spanish Verb Tenses.