Russian Tutor: Grammar and Vocabulary Workbook (Learn Russian with Teach Yourself): Advanced beginner to upper intermediate course (Language Tutors) by Dr Michael Ransome, Marta Tomaszewski
Do you want to communicate easily and freely in Russian? By studying and practising Russian grammar you'll understand how the language really works and be able to speak Russian with clarity and ease.
This Russian workbook offers a range of clear and effective learning features.
- Maps from A1 to B2 of the Common European Framework of Reference (CEFR) for languages
- 200 activities across a range of grammar and vocabulary points
- Introduces Russian script throughout
- Unique visual verb tenses timeline and infographics for extra context
- Personal tutor hints and tips
- help you to understand language rules and culture points
- Learn to learn section offers tips and advice on how to be a good language learner
20 short learning units each containing:
- communication goals to guide your studies -
- grammar explanations with embedded exercises
- vocabulary presentations and activities
- reading sections to consolidate your learning
Russian Tutor: Grammar and Vocabulary Workbook covers the grammar taught in Complete Russian: Teach Yourself. Rely on Teach Yourself, trusted by language learners for over 75 years.
Russian Tutor: Grammar and Vocabulary Workbook - About the Author
Dr Michael Ransome has taught Russian for 35 years and is the co-author of many Russian courses widely used in UK schools at all levels from beginner to university entrance.
Marta Tomaszewski has taught Russian in schools for over ten years and is the co-author and co-editor of the leading GCSE Russian course used in schools - Na Start, Vnimanie, Marsh!