Practice Makes Perfect: French Pronouns and Prepositions, Premium Third Edition by Annie Heminway
Build your French language skills with guidance from an award-winning author!
Based on the successful approach of the Practice Makes Perfect series, this accessible guide offers a clear and engaging presentation of all aspects of French pronouns and prepositions. This updated edition provides clear explanations of the usage of these two essential elements of grammar along with practical examples illustrating and clarifying each point. You’ll find a variety of exercises for plenty of practice. An answer key at the back of the book offers immediate feedback.
For added practice and study on-the-go, this edition features review quizzes via the exclusive McGraw-Hill Education Language Lab app. Audio recordings of the answer key let you check your progress and your pronunciation skills.
Practice Makes Perfect: French Pronouns and Prepositions will help you:
- Learn the subtleties of how to use pronouns and prepositions
- Build your language skills using more than 120 engaging exercises
- Reinforce your knowledge with everyday examples covering a wide range of topics
- Study on-the-go with the McGraw-Hill Education Language Lab app
- Develop better pronunciation, and more