Keep Talking Norwegian. Ten Days to Confidence by Margaretha Danbolt Simons
MP3 CD-ROM, Travel phrasebook, FREE downloadable full-colour coursebook
When going abroad do you want to:
- Communicate more accurately and precisely?
- Get to places other travellers don't?
- Do more than just 'get by'?
- Have fun and more authentic experiences?
...Then you need to Keep Talking!
Through 10 common scenarios plus culture and travel advice this advanced beginner level audio course will get you beyond the basics.
- Practise the most frequent words and expressions for common travel situations
- Progress in your understanding of naturally paced conversations
- Personalise the language with interactive role-plays
- Perfect your pronunciation and sound more natural
Teach Yourself Keep Talking in Norwegian is aimed at Advanced Beginners of Norwegian (A1 of the Common European Framework).
Keep Talking Norwegian. Ten Days to Confidence - About the Author(s):
Margaretha Danbolt Simons has been teaching Norwegian, translation and interpreting at the University of Surrey for the last twenty years. She is a native Norwegian speaker.
NB This course is the follow-on course to Teach Yourself Get Talking in Norwegian.